Notepad++ is a popular text editor that offers a lot of features and customization options to make the editing experience smoother and efficient. One of the features that Notepad++ offers is a dark mode, which can be easy on the eyes for those who work for long hours on the editor. In this guide, we will show you how to enable Notepad++ dark mode.
Step-by-Step Guide to Enable Notepad++ Dark Mode
Follow these simple steps to enable Notepad++ dark mode:
- Open Notepad++ on your computer.
- Click on the “Settings” menu at the top of the screen.
- Select “Style Configurator” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “Style Configurator” window, select “Global Styles” from the left-hand panel.
- On the right-hand side, you will see an option for “Select theme”. Click on the drop-down menu and select “Obsidian”.
- Click on the “Save & Close” button at the bottom of the window.
Once you have completed these steps, Notepad++ will be in dark mode. You can easily switch back to the light mode by following the same steps and selecting “Default” in the “Select theme” drop-down menu.
Enabling Notepad++ dark mode is a simple process that can enhance your editing experience, especially if you work for extended periods on the editor. With the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily enable dark mode and switch back to light mode whenever you want.